NVIDIA GRID? technology offers the ability to offload graphics processing from the CPU to the GPU in virtualized environments, allowing the data center manager to deliver true PC graphics-rich experiences to more users for the first time.
Benefits of NVIDIA GRID for IT:
- Leverage industry-leading virtualization solutions, including Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- Add your most graphics-intensive users to your virtual solutions
- Improve the productivity of all users
Benefits of NVIDIA GRID for users:
- Highly responsive windows and rich multimedia experiences
- Access to all critical applications, including the most 3D-intensive
- Access from anywhere, on any device
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING
"Using a GPU for hardware-accelerated graphics allows customers to provide a more rich and interactive graphical experience across an even broader set of use cases. All the operational benefits such as vMotion, HA, DRS, etc. are also supported, allowing customers to easily expand or enhance their existing virtual desktop infrastructures. We believe this will enable customers to take their virtual desktop deployments to a different level as they look to further expand the potential of their end users."
Director of Product Management for End-User Computing at VMware.
"NVIDIA virtualized GPU technology aligns with Cisco's vision of cloud and delivery of desktop and rich-media applications. GPU virtualization is the one major technology challenge that has been holding back deeper adoption of VDI in the enterprise. We believe NVIDIA's breakthrough will deliver the unique user experience and ease of management customers have been demanding."
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Data Center Business Group at Cisco.